On the other hand, the Poco F3 is a rebranded Redmi K40. Interestingly though, the designs of both these phones are not new and they are borrowed from predecessors. The Poco F3 borrows its design from the Redmi K40, while the Poco X3 Pro uses the same design found on the regular Poco X3. The Poco F3, the costlier one looks better and feels like a well-refined design. While Mi phones are a more complete package and aimed at a much wider audience, Poco is aimed at enthusiasts on a budget. And I am one of them, including most of you, reading this.
- By using the firmware you can flash your phone by using a PC or Laptop.
- Overall, I would have preferred an OLED screen over Poco’s high refresh rate LCD.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Poco X3 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Recently, MIUI 14 has been on the agenda for many models.
These brands are now capturing the budget segments like no one else, especially POCO. XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC use Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with 8 nm processor technology. For a good smartphone experience, it is important to know about the specs of a phone before you decide to buy it. However, the technical features of a smartphone is not the only thing that matters. Since you will be carrying your phone around most of the time, having a good-looking phone is important as well.
Generally we don’t recommend POCO X4 Pro if you’re a gamer, but if you’re a gamer once in a while, if your general purpose is casual use, it’s better for you to switch to POCO X4 Pro. With its 120HZ AMOLED panel, 108MP triple camera, 67W fast charging support and other features, POCO X4 Pro is superior to POCO X3 Pro.
- Do you think you really need a new generation device that is a bit more advanced?
- Instead, it bows to the realities of the current market by focusing on value, while still delivering on the promise of power.
- The first step is to download your preferred custom recovery on your PC that you want to install on your Poco X3 Pro device.
Xiaomi continues to release updates for their Stock Firmware devices but sometimes these updates may take longer to arrive than normal. With this guide we are going to teach you how to install MIUI updates manually.